Neoair Enviro Plus 2 Pack Room Air Purifier
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Neoair Enviro Plus 2-Pack utilizes a SuperHEPA filter that incorporates twice as much filter media than a regular HEPA filter. This makes the SuperHEPA filter more efficient against the finest particles and allergens. Asthma sufferers and people who are extra sensitive to dusts and pollens will benefit greatly from the use of this air purifier.
Also utilized on the Neoair Enviro Plus 2-Pack is an advanced O.F.S. (Organic Fiber Sterilization) filter. This captures mold spores and bacteria, but also proactively kills them. Up to 96% of mold spore colonies are reduced in a room within 6 hours and an average of 97.7% of certain airborne bacteria are killed in a mid-size room after six hours of operation.
An optional dust precipitator on the Enviro Plus 2-Pack can be turned on/off using a remote control. . Plasma flocks are produced to knock down dust from the air. A built-in air quality monitoring sensor detects the severity and concentration of indoor air pollutants and if the pollution level increases in the room, the fan speed automatically adjusts to purify the air and ensure the highest level of air quality.
The fan speed indicator on the NeoAir Enviro Plus 2-Pack is a feature that lets you know whether the fan is operating at high, medium or low speed. The airflow speed can be controlled automatically by the air quality monitoring sensor or manually as well. Also included are a filter replacement indicator and time management control. There is a 2 year warranty.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: Enviro-Plus-2pack
- Product Type: Room Air Purifier 2-Pack
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.80" x W: 8.40" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 21.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Removes 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles in 2 rooms or an area up to 1,200 square feet
- Warranty: 2 years
- Coverage Area: 1200
- Filter Type: HEPA , Ionizer , Particle Filter
- Air Flow: 200 CFM
- Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Mold , Pet Dander
- Watts: 96 watts
- Noise Level: db, 46 dB
- Certifications: CE , ISO , UL
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Number of Fan Speeds: 3
- Average HEPA Filter Life: 1 year
- Activated Carbon Filter: No
- Ionizer: Yes
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Pollutant Monitoring System: Yes
- Programmable Timer: Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Particle Filter: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Reusable Pre-Filter: No
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- A SuperHEPA filter, which has twice as much trapping filter media than a regular HEPA filter is used.
- An air quality monitoring sensor is built-in.
- For eliminating molds, fungi and certain bacteria, an OFS filter is utilized.
- Includes a remote control which turns an optional dust precipitator on or off.
- Ozone, which is an irritant to allergy sufferers and is dangerous to health at certain levels, is not produced.
- The fan has a high, medium and low setting that can be controlled automatically or manually.