Stadler Form EMS-164 Aquila Ultrasonic Humidifier with Hygrostat
- Features Ionic Silver Cube Technology and Automatic Shut-Off to Prevent Overheating
- Read More...
Doesn't Leave Behind White Dust
The Stadler Form EMS-164 Aquila ultrasonic humidifier uses a demineralization cartridge to prevent white dust.
Inhibits Mold and Bacteria Growth
The EMS-164 Aquila ultrasonic humidifier features Ionic Silver Cube technology to inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold.
Prevents Sub-Par Operation
This ultrasonic humidifier automatically turns off when the water tank is empty to prevent sub-par operation and conserve energy.
Precisely Controlled Humidification
The Stadler Form EMS-164 Aquila comes complete with a hygrostat and mist output regulator to provide precisely controlled humidification.
- Model: EMS-164
- UPC: 07640115590534
- Product Type: Aquila Humidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.09" x W: 4.60" x H: 9.59"
- Product Weight: 2.20 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for small to medium sized rooms
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Watts: 25 watts
- Usage: Single Room/Area
- Daily Output: 1 gallons/day
- Coverage Area: 250 square feet
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Number of Tanks: 1
- Tank Size: .8 gallons
- Control Type: Manual
- Remote Control: No
- Empty Tank Indicator: Yes
- Humidistat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip-Over Switch: No
- Removable Water Tank: No
- Filters: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: Yes
- Air Purification System Type: Ionizer
- Carrying Handle: No
- Casters: No
- Nightlight: No
- Accurately controls the amount of humidification with a hygrostat and mist output regulator
- Eliminates the white dust other humidifiers leave behind with a demineralization cartridge
- Features a small but powerful design that comes with all the comforts of larger ultrasonic humidifiers
- For easy water level monitoring, features a 0.8 gallon capacity transparent water tank
- Prevents the growth of bacteria and mold inside the water tank with patented Ionic Silver Cube technology
- Provides soothing moisture to your home while using less energy than a light bulb