Dimplex EMC4240-BL Scratch & Dent Electric Construction Heater
- Featuring a Portable Design with 6' Cord That Stores Around the Handle and a Durable Construction with a Stainless Steel Tubular Element
- Read More...
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but have been returned and will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.
Add functional warmth to any jobsite with the Dimplex EMC4240-BL electric construction heater. This shop heater features a sturdy construction that's durable and long-lasting. It also features a powerful heater that's sure to provide ample warmth or freeze protection. It's the perfect heater for your jobsite, workshop or garage!
The Dimplex EMC4240-BL electric construction heater is designed to be very easy to move. It weighs only 11.4 pounds and comes with a sturdy handle. It also includes a 6 foot long cord that allows a wide range of placement options.
This electric garage heater features an enclosed motor. This design helps protect the motor from dust and debris that are common on job sites and ensures a longer useful life for the unit.
The Dimplex EMC4240-BL garage heaters also comes with a tip stand for added versatility. The tip stand allows you to angle the heater up, so you can use it for dry out applications.
This Dimplex shop heater includes many additional features that make it very easy to use. One feature is the built-in adjustable thermostat that allows you to warm your jobsite to the perfect temperature.
- Model: EMC4240-BL
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent 240V Electric Construction Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.30" x W: 9.10" x H: 11.00"
- Product Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Application: Ideal for dusty worksites as the enclosed motor design protects the motor from debris. Designed for areas classified as hazardous locations to provide primary or supplemental heating, or freeze protection
- Type: Garage
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 4800 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Heating Capacity: 16384 BTUs
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Air Flow: 160 CFM
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 2
- Installation Type: Plug-In
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Double Pole
- Wall Mountable: No
- Ceiling Mountable: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Includes Plug: Yes
- Plug Type: 240V Plug
- Power Cord Length: 6
- Alarm: No
- Automatic Temperature Control: Yes
- Fan Delay Function: No
- Easily see if unit is operating or when thermal cut-out is engaged the handy indicator light
- Element is protected by durable stainless steel
- Enclosed design protects motor from jobsite debris for a longer useful life
- Features a high heat-cut out for additional safety
- Long reaching cord provides maximum portability
- Tip stand allows you angle the heater up for dry out applications