Elektra A1C Mini Verticale Espresso Machine with 2 Portafilters
- Features Dual Purpose Boiler for Making a Variety of Beverages and a Removable Parts for Efficient Cleaning
- Read More...
Easy to Maintain
The Elektra A1C Mini Verticale espresso maker has a removable tray and cover for easy cleaning.
Dual Purpose Boiler
The dual purpose brass boiler extracts espresso in "coffee" mode and also provides steaming for cappuccino and latte drinks.
The Elektra A1C features chrome plating with clear coat finish that only needs to be periodically wiped down with a damp cloth.
Removable Water Reservoir
The water reservoir can be removed by removing the holding screw attached to the bracket and reservoir.
- Model: Elektra-A1C
- Product Type: Verticale Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 27.00"
- Product Weight: 28.60 lbs.
- Product Color: Chrome
- Application: Professional espresso making in the home
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty , 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts, 110 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Commercial Use: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 2 liters
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: No
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Finish: Chrome
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Portafilter Type: 1 portafilter with bakelite handle
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Brass boiler steams milk for capuccinos and latte beverages
- Can make espresso as well as it looks!
- Features sleek chrome finish with wooden base
- Side power and push buttons make operation easy
- Water reservoir can be removed by removing holding screw attached to bracket and reservoir