Kalorik EKS33088 Electronic Kitchen Scale
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Master any recipe using the Kalorik EKS33088 electronic kitchen scale! Simply cooking and your kitchen countertops with this simple, yet dynamic, scale that eliminates the need for measuring cups and measuring spoons so you have more room to work. An automatic off feature is ideal for busy cooks who may forget to shut down when finished!
The Kalorik EKS33088 electronic kitchen scale is built to last with a durable stainless steel finish and real glass platform, not plastic, for long lasting measuring!
Heavy Weight Champ
Using the EKS33088 kitchen scale by Kalorik you can measure up to 176 ounces, or 11 pounds, down to a 1 ounce resolution for precision measuring you can't achieve with other scales.
Need to figure out the grand total? Forget the calculator, because the Kalorik ingredients scale has a feature that allows you to complete multiple measurements before showing you the sum total!
Since the Kalorik EKS33088 electronic kitchen scale has a cordless design, you have the freedom to transport this lightweight appliance anywhere for optimal mobility. Unit utilizes dual lithium CR-2032 batteries for lasting power!
- Model: EKS33088
- UPC: 877340001888
- Product Type: Electronic Kitchen Scale
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.90" x W: 9.40" x H: 2.40"
- Product Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal kitchen scale for measuring dry ingredients when cooking
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Usage: Measuring of dry ingredients
- Capacity: 11lbs
- Includes: Glass platform
- Battery Operated: Yes
- Battery Type: Lithium
- Additional Features: Low battery indicator, Auto off feature
- Cordless design and lightweight build make this fully portable for traveling cooks!
- Know when it's time to change out the batteries with a low-battery indicator light
- Master any recipe with the high precision strain gauge sensor
- The stylish silver and glass design is ideal for any modern kitchen!
- Unit has a 176 ounce capacity with a 1 ounce resolution!
- Calculate a grand total at the end by measuring separate weights using the special function