La Pavoni EG-8 Europiccola 8-Cup Manual Espresso Machine with Stainless Steel Heating Elements
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Stainless Steel Boiler
The La Pavoni EG-8 has a large boiler, designed to resist limescale mineral build-up and keep maintenance at a minimum.
For those learning how to extract espresso manually, the La Pavoni EG-8 Europiccola comes with a demonstration video.
The portafilter on the La Pavoni Europiccola espresso machine works with ground coffee beans or coffee pods.
Stainless steel and solid brass parts make the La Pavoni EG-8 the solid. The stability of the machine helps make the extraction process go smoothly.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: EG-8
- Product Type: Europiccola 8-Cup Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Brass
- Application: Home espresso making
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Certifications: , ETL
- Commercial Use: No
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Filter Basket Size: 12 ounces
- Thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable Pressurestat: No
- Finish: Brass
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: 0.6 liters
- Direct Water Line: No
- Portafilter Type: 51mm
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Comes with Cappuccino Automatic to froth milk for creamy espresso beverages
- Designed with a refined Italian aesthetic
- Includes demonstration video and decorative gift box
- Large boiler ensures that there is minimal maintenance by resisting limescale build-up
- Largely constructed of cast brass and stainless steel
- Makes up to 8 cups of espresso continuously