Crane EE-6369 Duck Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier with Auto Shut-Off
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
A child's health can be greatly compromised by the air around them, especially if it is dry. The EE-6369 cool mist humidifier returns moisture into their skin and bodies, naturally.
Because the EE-6369 is in the image of a duck, it makes a great appliance to display. Use it in your barn or farm-based nursery, or if you simply have a duck-based theme.
Dry air will suck out the moisture and give you cracked, bleeding skin. Other than itchy, dry skin, dry air also accounts for a higher rate of colds and the flu.
Cradle cap and diaper rash are common skin conditions in children. You can prevent your child's discomfort by humidifying the air. Humid air returns moisture to your baby's soft skin.
- Model: EE-6369
- Product Type: Duck Humidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 11.00" x H: 14.00"
- Product Weight: 5.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Yellow
- Application: Ideal for rooms and areas up to 500 square feet
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 32 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 36.5 dB
- Usage: Single Room/Area
- Daily Output: 2 gallons/day
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Run Time Per Tank: 11 hours
- Number of Speeds: 1
- Number of Tanks: 1
- Tank Size: 1 gallons
- Control Type: Manual
- Remote Control: No
- Empty Tank Indicator: No
- Humidistat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip-Over Switch: No
- Removable Water Tank: Yes
- Filters: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Casters: No
- Nightlight: Yes
- Adds moisture to the air and relieves nasal congestion, dry cough, and sinus irritation
- Consumes minimal amount of energy while operating at quiet sounds
- Doubles as a night light for convenience and safety
- Moisture output of up to 2.1 gallons per day
- Perfect for children during the winter or dry seasons
- Prevents dry, itchy skin by returning pure, natural moisture back into the air