Crane EE-5200W White Warm Mist Humidifier
(click to enlarge)
- Allows You to Humidify Spaces For Up to 10 Hours and Features a Reservoir for Steam Medication
- Read More...
Dry air sucks away moisture from everything around it, even people. While you breathe in dry, arid air, your body becomes less immune to viral attacks such as the common cold. A humidifier returns lost moisture back into the air.
Vapor SolutionThe EE-5200W warm mist humidifier features a 1 gallon tank capacity and up to 10 hours of continuous use. It also includes a reservoir for steam medication.
The EE-5200W will shut off automatically when the water tank is empty, cutting out unnecessary energy costs. It also has a safety tip over switch that allows the unit to be family-friendly.
Skin disorders like eczema and psoriasis inflame during the dry seasons. Sufferers itch, scratch and try to treat weeping, crusted skin. Humidifiers alleviate these symptoms and keep skin moisturized and supple without the use of over-the-counter medicine.
- Model: EE-5200W
- Application: Provides additional comfort to cold symptoms, dry itchy skin, and chapped lips
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 400 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Usage: Single Room/Area
- Daily Output: 3.6 gallons/day
- Coverage Area: 250 square feet
- Run Time Per Tank: 10 hours
- Number of Tanks: 1
- Tank Size: 1.1 gallons
- Control Type: Manual
- Remote Control: No
- Empty Tank Indicator: Yes
- Humidistat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip-Over Switch: Yes
- Removable Water Tank: Yes
- Filters: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Casters: No
- Nightlight: No
- Adds moisture to indoor air, making breathing and sleeping easier
- Eliminates symptoms exacerbated by dry air such as dry cough, sinus irritation and dry skin
- Features a reservoir for steam medication output
- Operates at whisper-quiet levels, so it's perfect for bedtime use
- Relieves symptoms of dry skin and itchiness
- Safe to use in children's rooms and nurseries
from Philadelphia, PA