Crane EE-3189 Panda Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- Consumes a Low Amount of Power to Save Energy and Operates Quietly for Use While Sleeping
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Crane EE-3189 cool mist humidifier features an adorable panda design. It releases moisture in the air, relieving cough, cold and flu symptoms.
Large Water Tank
The water tank included on the Crane EE-3189 cool mist humidifier can hold up to 1 gallon of water and runs for up to 11 hours.
Auto Shut Off Feature
If the 1 gallon water tank is empty, an auto off function shuts the EE-3189 humidifier off.
Adds Moisture to the Air
Adding moisture to the air inside your home allows easier breathing which ensures a better night's sleep. It also relieves dry cough, sinus irritation and dry skin.
Low Energy Use
This panda-shaped humidifier uses less energy than a light bulb, saving power and money.
- Model: EE-3189
- Product Type: Panda Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 12.75"
- Product Weight: 5.80 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: For humidifying rooms up to 500 square feet
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 32 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 36.5 dB
- Usage: Single Room/Area
- Daily Output: 2.1 gallons/day
- Coverage Area: 500 square feet
- Run Time Per Tank: 11 hours
- Number of Tanks: 1
- Tank Size: 1 gallons
- Control Type: Manual
- Remote Control: No
- Empty Tank Indicator: Yes
- Humidistat: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Tip-Over Switch: No
- Removable Water Tank: Yes
- Filters: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Casters: No
- Nightlight: No
- Ensures a good nights sleep -- makes breathing easier
- Ideal for use instead of over the counter children's cold and cough medicine
- Prevents the dryness from nasal congestion, dry cough, sinus irritation and dry skin by adding moisture to the air
- Relieves symptoms caused by cough, cold or flu
- The one gallon water tank can run for up to 11 hours
- When the tank is empty the unit automatically turns off