Eva-Dry EDV-300 Mini Dehumidifier
- Crystals stay active for up to 10 years
- No electricity required
- Renews in 8-10 hours
- Q & A
For a dehumidifier that uses no electricity to operate, purchase the Eva-Dry EDV-300 Mini Dehumidifier. It uses specialized engineered crystallized silica gel that is odorless, non-toxic and completely safe. Once the moisture is absorbed by the dehumidifier, it cannot leak or spill. These moisture meter crystals change from blue (when dry) to pink (when wet) to indicate when the unit needs to be renewed. The unit takes about 12-14 hours to completely renew.
The Eva-Dry EDV-300 mini dehumidifier helps protect clothes and valuables from the damaging effects of mold, mildew and moisture rot. Six to eight ounces of moisture is absorbed depending on the humidity levels and this process should take about four to eight weeks. The crystals should be active for ten years if used correctly.
- Model: EDV-300-BL
- UPC: 832856000060
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Mini Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.00" x W: 6.00" x H: 5.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for dehumidifying closets, bathrooms and other small areas using no electricity
- Warranty: 90-days
- Dehumidification Capacity: .6 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Dessicant
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Water Tank Size: .6 pints
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Drainage Options: Manual
- Carrying Handle: No
- Full Tank Alert: No
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Can be renewed completely.
- Depending on humidity levels, absorbs 6-8 ounces of moisture.
- Does not need power to operate.
- If used correctly, crystals remain active for ten years.
- Mold, mildew and moisture rot is prevented from damaging your clothing.
- Takes 8-10 hours to renew.
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?