- Q & A
At less than 10 lbs. the EDV-2200 is compact and portable. You can place it in any bedroom where dehumidifying is needed. Although it is bigger than EDV-1100, it also has a more effective rate for a larger area.
When your tank is full of moisture, your EDV-2200 will light up an indicator to let you know that the reservoir needs to be emptied. This makes it very comprehensive and easy to maintain your dehumidifier without worrying about its effectiveness.
Tank Size and Effectiveness
The EDV-2200's tank is 2 liters and can absorb moisture from 2,200 square feet at 20.5 ounces a day. For bathrooms where humidity is a daily occurrence, the EDV-2200 will make a perfect solution to any mold or mildew growth.
Use the EDV-2200 in your bathroom to fight mold and mildew, as well as your boat or RV, which is often warmed with plenty of humidity. Use it in places where it is needed to keep your home dry and happy.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: EDV-2200
- UPC: 832856000275
- Product Type: Room Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.00" x W: 8.50" x H: 19.00"
- Product Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for dehumidifying rooms and areas up to 800 square feet
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Watts: 72 watts
- Dehumidification Capacity: 1.3 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Thermoelectric
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Water Tank Size: 4.2 pints
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Adjustable Humidistat: No
- Timer: No
- Drainage Options: Manual
- Hose Connection: No
- Carrying Handle: No
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: No
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: No
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Manual Dial
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Beautiful, compact design to allow you the freedom of decorating options
- Easy to install and maintain, great quality!
- Easy-to-understand, comprehensive use
- Great to use in bathrooms, RVs, and boats
- Has a glowing light indicator to tell you when the tank needs to be emptied
- Uses Peltier technology for low energy consumption and effectivness