Amba EC-20 Jeeves E Curved Electric Towel Warmer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Amba EC-20 Jeeves E curved electric towel warmer features 100% high quality stainless steel construction and is available in polished, brushed, oil rubbed bronze and white finishes. It holds large and small towels on these ideally spaced bars. The EC-20 Jeeves E curved electric towel warmer features a gentle curvet for a softer look.
The Amba EC-20 Jeeves E curved electric towel warmer features an internal thermostat and a thermal cutout device to keep you safe.
Minimal Energy Consumption
The EC-20 Jeeves E curved electric towel warmer is designed to consume minimal energy -- operation starts at 150 watts.
This electric towel warmer features a versatile design appropriate for pools, saunas, spas, boats, kitchens and mudrooms.
Provides Warmth and Prevents Microorganism Growth
The Amba EC-20 Jeeves E dries towels and keeps bathrooms warm and mildew free.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: EC-20
- Product Type: Jeeves E Curved Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.50" x W: 20.50" x H: 31.00"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 175 watts
- Amps: 1.5 amps
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 12
- Average Temperature Range: 145-154 ° F ° F
- Safety Cutout Temperature: 158 ° F
- BTUs: 597
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Installation Information: The rails should be installed by an electrician according to the local electrical code (which may be required to be GFCI)
- Control Type: Switch
- Additional Features: Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- Features simple installation, similar to installing a wall light
- For all around warmth, both the vertical and horizontal bars heat up
- Includes a safe surface temperature and no exposed elements
- It automatically cuts out if the unit exceeds 242 degrees F
- This electric towel warmer can be controlled by a timer or a light switch
- Uses power equivalent to 1 or 2 light bulbs and is designed to operate continuously