Dayton E57 Portable Gas-Fired Forced Air Heater
- Perfect for Farms, Warehouses, Construction Sites and Factories
- Read More...
Designed for well-ventilated areas, the Dayton E57 portable gas-fired heater is perfect for farms, warehouses, construction sites, factories, and more. Three heat settings give you ultimate environmental control in any industrial space. The E57 features a fuel shutoff device and automatic overheat protection to ensure your safety while it guarantees your comfort.
- Model: E57
- Product Type: Gas-Fired Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 25.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 16.88"
- Product Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange\Black
- Application: Ideal for heating large areas
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 0.7 amps
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Heating Capacity: 100000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 2500 Square Feet
- Fuel Rate: Gallons/Hour, 5 Pounds/Hour
- Air Flow: 400 CFM
- HP Rating: 1/9
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition
- Cord Length: 6 Inches
- Hose Length: 10 Feet
- Base Type: Stand
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off , Overheat Protection
- Has an electronic ignition.
- Hose is ten feet long.
- Operates on clean burning liquid propane.
- Plugs into any standard 120V outlet.
- Power cord is six inches long.
- Safety features include a fuel shutoff device and automatic shutoff protection.