Dayton Portable Natural Gas Heater E56 With Built-In Thermostat
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
When the weather turns frosty, keep your indoor or outdoor workplace warm and cozy with the Dayton E56 gas-fired heater. This powerful unit delivers 150,000 BTU and covers areas up to 3,500 square feet. That's some powerful heating!
Ideal for Open Areas
The Dayton E56 gas-fired heater is ideal for use in open-air workshops, barns, warehouses, garages, and any outdoor area or well-ventilated industrial space.
A built-in carrying handle makes the compact Dayton E56 gas-fired heater easily portable.
Automatic Overheat Protection
Never worry about fires or accidental burns. The Dayton E56 gas-fired heater features a fuel shutoff device and automatic overheat shutoff for your safety.
Variable Heat Angles
The Dayton E56 gas-fired heater can be placed at various angles, which, along with a built-in thermostat, gives you great versatile heating and custom control.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: E56
- Product Type: Gas-Fired Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.00" x W: 27.00" x H: 11.00"
- Product Weight: 25.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange\Black
- Application: Ideal heater for industrial areas either indoor or outdoors with up to 3500 square feet of coverage
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 0.8 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heating Capacity: 150000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 3500 Square Feet
- Air Flow: 435 CFM
- HP Rating: 1/8
- Ignition Type: Continuous electronic ignition
- Cord Length: 6 Inches
- Hose Length: 10 Feet
- Base Type: Stand
- Variable Heat Angles: Yes
- Control Type: Push Button
- Display Type: LED
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off , Overheat Protection
- Automatic overheat protection adds safety
- Built-in thermostat offers personalized comfort
- High-quality natural gas heater covers areas up to 3,500 square feet
- Small, portable heater delivers instant comfort wherever you need it
- This sturdy little unit was made for rough conditions and the outdoors