120,000 BTU Oil-Fired Forced Air Portable Heater By Dayton Model - E50
Dayton E50 Oil-Fired Fueled Heater
List Price: $619.35
Price Break: -$142.93
Don't leave your industrial space out in the cold. The Dayton E50 portable oil-fired heater is the powerful solution to any big heating need. With 120,000 BTU of heating power, the E50 rapidly warms spaces up to 2,800 square feet. Durable construction guarantees long life, and a heavy-duty wheeled chassis kit offers easy mobility. One fueling of this kerosene-powered unit guarantees an impressive 11 hours of continuous heating. The user-friendly E50 includes a built-in thermostat, easy-to-read fuel gauge, and power indicator light. With automatic overheat shutoff, it's the safe choice for your tough heating jobs.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: E50
- Product Type: Oil-Fired Fueled Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 38.00" x W: 22.00" x H: 25.00"
- Product Weight: 48.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange\Black
- Application: Ideal heater for industrial space providing heat up to 2800 square feet
- Fuel Type: Kerosene
- Heating Capacity: 120000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 2800 Square Feet
- Tank Size: Pounds, 10 Gallons
- Air Flow: 500 CFM
- HP Rating: 1/5
- Base Type: Dolly
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Display Type: LED
- Safety Features: Overheat Protection
- Additional Features: Heavy-duty wheeled chassis kit
- Thermal shutoff protects against overheating
- Wheeled chassis kit provides portability
- Powerful heater rapidly warms areas up to 2,800 square feet
Customers Also Viewed
from Troy, NY
from Troy, NY
The shopping experience was pleasant with good communications and my order was handled in a timely and professional manner. The Dayton E50 is a powerful heater and heats my 2.5 car garage in about 30 minutes from a low temperature of about 30F to 60F. The thermosat on the heater works great and saves fuel. I would highly recommend both the Dayton E50 heater and Air-N-Water.
Yes, I recommend this product.