Dayton E49 Oil-Fired Portable Heater Covers 1,500 Sq. Ft.
- Runs for 10 Hours Without Refueling and Features Automatic Overheat Shutoff
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Chase the chill from any industrial space with the Dayton E49 oil-fired portable heater. This powerful unit quickly heats areas up to 1,500 square feet and is perfect for use in warehouses, construction sites, factories and more.
Easy to Use
The Dayton E49 oil-fired portable heater couldn't be easier to operate: just fill the E49 with kerosene, plug it into a standard 120-V outlet, and enjoy instant comfort.
The user-friendly displays include an easy-to-read fuel gauge and power indicator light so you always feel on top of your unit's operation. The E49 also has an automatic overheat safety shutoff for your protection.
Get serious heating power anywhere because the Dayton E49 oil-fired portable heater has a built-in carrying handle that lets you easily transport this heater for warmth on demand.
The Dayton E49 oil-fired portable heater runs on 1-K kerosene and has a 1/8 horsepower. It moves air at 65,000 BTUs and covers 1,500 square feet. While it's great for poorly insulated areas, the E49 still only uses 120 volts of electricity.
- Model: E49
- Product Type: Oil-Fired Portable Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 30.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 15.00"
- Product Weight: 48.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Orange\Black
- Application: Ideal heater for industrial space with heating range up to 1500 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 1.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Kerosene
- Heating Capacity: 65000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 1500 Square Feet
- Tank Size: Pounds, 5 Gallons
- Air Flow: 230 CFM
- HP Rating: 1/8
- Cord Length: 6 Inches
- Base Type: Stand
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Display Type: LED
- Safety Features: Overheat Protection
- Additional Information: PSI: 3.5
- Carrying handle for convenient portability
- Easy-to-read fuel gauge
- Energy-efficient heater runs for 10 hours without refueling
- Helpful LED power indicator light
- Ideal for garages and other poorly insulated areas
- Powerful unit covers areas up to 1,500 square feet