Ascaso DUTHVAN Dream UP v2.0 Anthracite Grey Espresso Machine
- Anthracite Grey
- Dream UP by Ascaso
- Espresso Machine
- Q & A
Ascaso DUTHVAN Dream UP 2.0 Anthracite Grey Espresso Machine
The Ascaso Dream espresso and cappuccino machine fits in any decor and is the perfect size for the space challenged kitchen. It is compact, yet it performs like larger professional machines as demonstrated through excellent steaming ability and brewing results. Beyond its performance, the Dream just looks cool, it will be right at home in any kitchen decor.
Makes Great Coffee
The Dream was designed as a medium price espresso machine that excels at making espresso drinks including lattes, mochas, cappuccino and all of your favorite coffee house drinks. Besides from decorating the area where it is placed, this espresso coffee machine provides a professional quality extraction and versatility to offer varieties of coffee as well as cappuccino and other latte varieties.
Lots of Amenities
The Dream espresso machine features simple to use controls, a powerful pump, ground coffee baskets, ESE pod baskets, an efficient heating element for steaming milk and making hot water, special milk frothing tip, a removable water tank, a cup tray, cup warming surface and a removable drip tray. All this in beautiful, compact, colorful housing.
- Aluminum thermoblock
- Accessories included
- Aluminum painted & polished aluminum finish
- Cup warmer & Inox tray
- Pwerful pump
- 16 bar pressure
The Dream represents the new and improved design of the new thermoblock. The thermoblock is designed of aluminum for fast warm up times and of solid thickness for good temperature stability. The water circulates through an Inox circuit, reducing lime scale build-up to a minimum, and provides a limitless supply of steam.
Ascaso Delivers the Best!
The Dream machine also features a 16 bar pump for continuous steam and even distribution of water over the coffee at the suitable pressure to extract the maximum aroma, flavour and organoleptic characteristics. 3 way valves provides a dry extraction, eliminating the final dripping and preventing overpressurization.
The last improvement is that it reaches working temperatures quickly and in succession. Two thermostats control the temperature of the coffee and steam and a resettable thermostat protects the machine from accidental overheating. High capacity and oversized styling guarantees professional thermal stability and provides quality in every cup.
- Model: DUTHVAN
- UPC: 617375285934
- Product Type: Dream UP v2.0 Anthracite Grey Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 9.60" x H: 13.60"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor limited to manufacturer's defect. Three years warranty on grouphead part only limited to manufacturer's defect. Wear and tear items not included.
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Commercial Use: No
- Direct Water Line: No
- Heat Exchange System: No
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Carafes Included: No
- Airpot Compatible: No
- Airpot(s) Included: No
- Hot Water Spout: Yes
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Filter Type: 57 mm diameter stainless steel filter
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: Yes
- 16 BAR Water Pump
- 48 oz. Water Tank
- Accessories: Portafilter with dual spout, pressurized single and double cup filter baskets, single ESE pod basket, plastic tamper, scoop, instructional manual, cappuccino frothing attachment on machine, single hole steam tip, Ascaso coffee wash cleaner, and ground coffee kit (which includes non-pressurized double cup filter basket, adapter, screw and dispersion screen)
- Construction with Longevity In Mind - The Dream UP body is constructed of corrosion resistant aluminum for extra long life
- Drip and Cup Tray, Plus Cup Heater
- Frothing Tip for Perfect Foam
- Heavy Duty Coffee Holders and Filter Baskets
- Quality Brewing Group - The grouphead is made of chrome plated brass
- Simple to Use Controls - Flip on the center power switch to begin heating up the boiler
- Stainless-Lined Aluminum Thermoblock
- Temperature Gauge
- Three way solenoid valve - As soon as the coffee switch is turned off, the three way solenoid valve relieves the pressure built up in the grouphead