Ascaso DUBBVMG Dream Up Espresso Machine with Swivel Joint Espresso Wand
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Ascaso DUBBVMG Dream Up espresso machine combines professional grade parts with a vintage-inspired aesthetic for the ultimate in espresso taste. Ascaso has improved upon their design from 5 years ago by adding a 3-way solenoid valve, adjustable overpressure valve, and aluminum tamper. The Ascaso DUBBVMG packs 16 bars of pressure to ensure that every layer of flavor from the coffee is maintained in the espresso.
Top of the Line
The Ascaso Dream espresso machine is Ascaso's flagship model.
The Ascaso DUBBVMG Dream features a brass portafilter which is compatible with ESE pods and loose coffee grounds.
Froth milk for foamy cappuccinos using the Ascaso Dream's swiveling steam wand.
Easy to Clean
The drip tray and water tank removes to be easily cleaned!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DUBBVMG
- Product Type: Dream Up Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 9.60" x H: 13.60"
- Product Weight: 17.20 lbs.
- Product Color: Meadow Green
- Application: For making high quality extracted espresso. Suitable for home and office
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 900 watts, 900 watts
- Commercial Use: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 1.3 Liters liters
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: Yes
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Finish: Hand polished aluminum
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Portafilter Type: Brass
- Compatible with Pods: Yes
- Pressurized Filter Basket: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Brass boiler has 2 thermostats for water temperature and 1 thermostat to keep machine from overheating
- Chrome-plated brass grouphead keeps a consistent temperature
- Polished stainless steel drip tray and cup tray can be easily removed for cleaning
- Simple interface includes switches, indicator lights, and pressure gauge
- Steam wand easily maneuvers to make foam caps for cappuccinos
- Vibrant color and vintage design makes espresso machine an iconic countertop piece
- Water pump extracts all coffee flavors using 16 bars of pressure
- Water tank is removable to be filled and cleaned easily