Vibiemme DS2BMAROIN DoubleDomo Manual Espresso Machine with Stainless Steel Construction
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Froth milk using the opposable steam wand integrated into the Vibiemme DoubleDomo manual espresso maker. The Vibiemme DS2BMAROIN also features a hot water wand, for tea, hot chocolate, or other hot beverages.
The brass portafilters included with the Vibiemme DS2BMAROIN are professional grade. You can make 1 or 2 espresso shots at once, just choose a single or dual spout portafilter.
Indicator lights display when the Vibiemme DoubleDomo is On, Heating, or the Water Level is low.
The Vibiemme DS2BMAROIN DoubleDomo manual espresso machine comes with a full-sized Sirai pressure-stat to monitor steam boiler pressure.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DS2BMAROIN
- Product Type: DoubleDomo Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.00" x W: 10.60" x H: 16.50"
- Product Weight: 63.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Allows you to extract a custom shot of espresso at home
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts, 110 volts
- Watts: 1600 watts, 1600 watts
- Certifications: UL , UL listed
- Commercial Use: No
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Filter Basket Size: Single dose, double dose, and blind filter baskets
- Thermostat: No
- Adjustable Pressurestat: Yes
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: Coffee boiler 1.4 L; Steam boiler 1.4 L liters
- Direct Water Line: No
- Portafilter Type: Single spout and double spout portafilter
- Built-In Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Body paneling is made of pure stainless steel so it will resist tarnishing
- Double boilers allow simultaneous use of coffee boiler and steam boiler
- Full-sized Sirai pressure-stat monitors steam boiler pressure
- Motor and rotary vane pump have a direct water connection, including a stainless steel hose with 3/8" male thread
- Temperature of coffee boiler is PID, which eliminates the need for continuous regulation of temperature
- Wall between steam and coffee boiler helps conserve energy