Suncourt DS100 DuctStat Temperature Sensitive Switch
- 5 Amp maximum load, replaceable 5 Amp fuse
- Contains a thermistor for sensitive tempertaure sensing
- Wall mountable for ambient room control
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Simplify the installation of your in-line duct fan with this Suncourt DS100 DuctStat temperature sensitive switch. It eliminates electrical connections at the furnace.
Save money on your energy bill and use this option year round. Economical and reliable automatic on/off for in-line duct fans, controls heating and cooling efficiently.
This thermistor DucStat temperature switch offers an adjustable temperature range from 40-110°F for optimal results. When the thermistor detects a change in temperature from your set point, the DuctStat activates.
Versatile Mounting Options
This temperature switch mounts on the duct to control the duct fan or can be wall mounted for ambient room temperature control. Even more, installation is simplified as there are no need to connect to the furnace. Simply plug-in your 110 volt device to the DuctStat's grounded outlet and begin the setting procedure.
Controls Multiple Devices
This temperature switch is fully capable of controlling various devices, including alarms, heat lamps, lights, louvers, and more. Operate an in-line fan or control lighting in a contained space where a set temperature is needed. Operate a fan in an indoor garden, or activate a variety of fans to properly ventilate a space.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DS100
- UPC: 066028000316
- Product Type: DuctStat Temperature Sensitive Switch
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.50" x W: 3.25" x H: 2.25"
- Product Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Application: Operates in-line duct fans and more
- Warranty: 1 year
- Amps: 5 amps
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Switch
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Heat Current: 5 amps
- Cool Current: 5 amps
- Fan Current: 5 amps
- Mounting: Vertical
- Automatic Service Reminders: No
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Fan Switch Positions: 2
- System Switch Positions: 1
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 40-110
- Cooling Temperature Range (C): 40 ° C
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 110 ° C
- Accuracy: Maximum differential of about 7 degrees F Minimum differential of about 3 degrees F
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Changeover: Automatic
- Wireless: No
- 12 month limited warranty
- Adjustable temperature range: 40 to 110°F
- Control various devices, including alarms, heat lamps, lights, louvers, etc
- Economical and reliable automatic on/off control for in-line duct fans
- Mounts on duct to control in-line duct fans
- Year round use, automatic on/off for heating and cooling