Amba DS-20 Jeeves D Straight Electric Towel Warmer
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Amba DS-20 Jeeves D straight electric towel warmer features heated towel bars designed to keep towels dry and warm. It helps reduce laundry loads and prevents towels and bathrobes from becoming musty and smelly. The DS-20 Jeeves D straight electric towel warmer saves water and helps control humidity in the bathroom, which reduces the occurrence of mold and mildew.
Available in Various Finishes
The Amba DS-20 Jeeves D straight electric towel warmer can be purchased in a brushed, polished, oil rubbed bronze or white finish.
Solid 304 Stainless Steel Construction
The DS-20 Jeeves D straight electric towel warmer is made of solid 304 stainless steel, making it less likely to rust or flake like chrome plated products.
Converts to a Plug-In Unit
This electric towel warmer comes configured for hardwired installation, but can be easily converted to a plug in unit.
Doesn't Just Warm and Dry Towels
The Amba DS-20 Jeeves D can be used to dry bathing suits and delicate garments, for commercial use in hotels bathrooms and to hang pressed pants on among other things.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DS-20
- Product Type: Jeeves D Straight Electric Towel Warmer
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.50" x W: 20.50" x H: 53.00"
- Product Weight: 32.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Various
- Application: Keeps towels and bathrobes warm and dry
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Watts: 240 watts
- Amps: 2 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Style: Built-in
- Usage: Pools , Saunas , Spas , Home bathrooms , Kitchens , Mudrooms , Boats
- Number of Towel Bars: 20
- Average Temperature Range: 145-154 ° F ° F
- Safety Cutout Temperature: 158 ° F
- BTUs: 818
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Installation Required: Yes
- Installation Information: The rails should be installed by an electrician according to the local electrical code (which may be required to be GFCI)
- Control Type: Switch
- Additional Features: Integrated security thermofuse, set at 242 °F, adds additional safety
- Can be easily converted to a plug-in unit even though it comes configured for hardwired installation
- Comes in 4 different finishes: white, oil rubbed bronze, polished or brushed
- Decreases the occurrence of mold and mildew by helping control the humidity in the bathroom
- Doesn't rust or flake because it's made of solid 304 stainless steel
- Keeps towels dry and warm with heated towel bars
- Prevents towels and bathrobes from becoming musty and smelly and reduces laundry loads