Soleus DP1-70-03 70 Pint Room Dehumidifier
- Features a Continuous Drainage Port so That the Unit Can Run Unceasingly
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Built-in Humidistat:This adjustable humidistat allows the room dehumidifier to maintain a humidity level between 35 and 80 percent. To maintain the desired humidity level the dehumidifier will cycle on an off. They can also run continuously regardless of the humidity level.
Portability:This unit is easy to move from room to room because of the lightweight, portable design. A carrying handle and rolling casters are also included.
Automatic Defrost:The compressor will cycle off if frost begins building up on the compressor coils and the fan will continue to run until the frost disappears. Quick cycling and frost accumulation on the sensor are prevented.
Water Bucket and Filter Indicators:The portable dehumidifier will automatically shut off and the indicator lights up when the water collection bucket is full. When the washable filter needs to be cleaned, another indicator lights up.
Continuous Drainage Port:To eliminate the hassle of emptying a condensation tank a hose can be connected to the continuous drainage port. This keeps the unit running continuously and is a great way to automatically empty the tank.
- Model: DP1-70-03
- Product Type: 70 Pint Room Dehumidifer
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.35" x W: 11.02" x H: 23.62"
- Product Weight: 44.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Beige
- Application: Removes excess moisture in your home
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 850 watts
- Amps: 6.3 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 59 dB
- Certifications: UL
- Dehumidification Capacity: 70 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Water Tank Size: 17 pints
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R22
- Operating Temperature: As low as 40°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 2 or 4 hours
- Drainage Options: Manual
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- A 1 year limited warranty is included
- Can operate in temperatures as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- For custom dehumidifying there are high, medium and low fan speed settings
- The filter does not need to be replaced but should be cleaned with warm, soapy water when the indicator lights
- The large capacity water bucket can be removed from the front
- When the water bucket if full, the dehumidifier alerts and automatically shuts off
from Knoxville, TN, USA
from Temecula, CA, USA
from Carthage, NC
from Durham, CT
from Tulalip, WA
from Fort Ripley, MN
from Fort Ripley, MN
from Hoquiam, WA
from United States
from Guilford, CT
from Fayetteville, AR
from Islip, NY