Alen DMSCTESTKITS Dust Mite Screen Check Test Kit
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The DMSCTESTKITS is easy to use and administer. Make sure that your dust mite count won't leave your home exploding in allergic reactions. For many people, especially persons suffering from allergies and asthma, dust mites can become a huge annoyance.
Dust mites like to snuggle in where there is mass skin cell accumulation, which is primarily in beds. Household upholstery and bedroom carpeting is also a large food source for dust mites. While you are testing your dust mite count with the DMSCTESTKITS you may very well want to test your bedroom first.
The DMSCTESTKITS is simple to use and requires only a small sample, which is placed in the pre-paid postage envelope. You can expect your qualitative estimation report in 7-10 days, which will be sent through email.
Ease of Mind
For individuals suffering from dust mite allergies, or simply someone who wants their living space clean, the DMSCTESTKITS can provide a comprehensive, easy-to-follow report to help you estimate the severity of your dust mite growth. To reduce your dust mite population, you must keep temperatures cooler and humidity low. Dust mites love warm, humid conditions!
Please Note: Refunds/exchanges are only given on unopened/unused packages.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DMSCTESTKITS
- Product Type: Dust Mite Test Kit
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.00" x W: 6.00" x H: 1.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for determining the current dust mite count in your home
- Accessory Type: Dust mite screen check test kit
- Quantity Included: 1
- Comprehensive easy-to-follow report is sent in 7-10 days!
- Convenient to use for physicians, educators, hospitals, and much more
- Includes AIHA Accredited Lab Anaylses (Bio-Scan 400)
- Includes sample collection device for sample collection
- Quick and easy to use for your own dust mite testing
- Uses the same samples used by professionals