DJ2BMAVAIN Vibiemme Domobar Junior 2B Manual Espresso Machine
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Modeled after the popular Vibiemme Double Domo unit that was a smashing hit in the United States, the Vibiemme DJ2BMAVAIN Domobar Junior 2B manual espresso machine is ideal for people with less counter space and looking for a lower-cost design!
Have you always wanted a professional-grade espresso machine, but didn't believe you had the room? Well, now you can! The Domobar Junior manual espresso machine is suitably condensed, with less metal encasing, to contain a multitude of features in a space-saving design.
Independent Power Switches
The Vibiemme DJ2BMAVAIN Domobar Junior 2B manual espresso machine allows you to operate the unit with the option to run the coffee and steam boiler independently, or simultaneously.
Electronic Water Levels
Easily use the ProLind branded electronic water level control to adjust the internal coffee boiler. Make changes in increments of 2
Easily know when the espresso machine is working at optimal performance with convenient indication lights for heating, low water, and dual coffee and steam boiler power switches.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DJ2BMAVAIN
- UPC: 617375286382
- Product Type: Domobar Junior 2B Manual Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 62.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: For personal home espresso making
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts, 115 volts
- Watts: 1600 watts, 1600 watts
- Certifications: UL , UL Commercial for home and office use
- Commercial Use: No
- Boiler Construction: Copper
- Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable Pressurestat: Yes
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Frothing Attachment: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Boiler Capacity: 0.6 liters liters
- Direct Water Line:
- Portafilter Type: Single spout portafilter
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- A one-way valve eliminates back pressure from the boiler for optimal performance
- Enjoy the ability to change the temperature of the water in the coffee boiler with ease!
- Extract espresso and steam milk at the same time for added convenience
- Manually start and stop the extraction of espresso coffee with a small operator lever
- Stainless steel steam wand is multi-directional for convenient ease of operation
- The machine is more compact than commercial espresso machines making it ideal for home use!