Winix DHD501 50 Pint Dehumidifier with Built-In Pump
- Features Three Water Removal Options and Anti-Microbial Protection
- Read More...
The Winix DHD501 50 pint dehumidifier is a high performance model that will help you remove unwanted moisture in your home. It is the ultimate in versatility and convenience, offering you three different ways to empty your dehumidifier, depending on your individual need or preference.
The Winix DHD501 50 pint dehumidifier comes with a built-in pump that automatically empties your unit when the bucket is full. Pump water up to 15' vertically out a window or into a sink.
No-Leak Gravity Drain Connector
Another convenient option is draining your bucket into a nearby floor drain using the Quick Connect No-Leak gravity drain hose connector.
Large Collection Bucket
As the Winix DHD501 collects moisture throughout the day, the water can be stored into a large, easy to access collection bucket that you can manually empty.
Never worry about odor causing bacteria growing on the surface of your collection bucket because of Winix's Microban anti-microbial protection technology.
Energy Star Qualified
The Winix DHD501 50 pint dehumidifier is Energy Star efficient and can help save you money on your energy bill.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DHD501
- UPC: 880915439410
- Product Type: 50 Pint Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.75" x W: 13.30" x H: 26.30"
- Product Weight: 41.90 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/White
- Application: Removes up to 50 pints of moisture in the air in a 24 hour period
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 5-years on sealed system
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 640 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL , AHAM , CUL
- Dehumidification Capacity: 50 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Water Tank Size: 16.38 pints
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Operating Temperature: Down to 36 ° F
- Adjustable Humidistat: No
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 12-hour
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Comes with a LED electronic display for convenient programming
- Comes with a washable filter that rarely needs to be replaced
- Microban technology in the bucket prevents odor causing bacteria from growing
- Set your dehumidifier to turn off automatically with the 1-12 hour off timer
- The bucket is removable and easy to access so you can quickly empty out water whenever necessarily
- This Energy Star listed unit uses electricity efficiently so your bill stays low