Stiebel Eltron DHC E-10 Tankless Electric Water Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Traveling and enjoying your vacations just got easier with the low-cost maintenance of the Stiebel Eltron DHC E-10 tankless electric water heater! This reliable, German-designed water heater requires no standby costs and can be a great compliment to your RV, boat, winter cabin, and more for these following reasons:
Uses for Tankless
Tankless water heaters are great in places where you use hot water for several applications. They're ideal for small apartments, small homes, condos, and even recreational homes. Tankless heaters heats up water only when you need it, so there are no expenses to keep a tank of water hot.
Safe and Easy
The Stiebel Eltron DHC-E-10 uses an electronic control system that doesn't allow the temperature to rise above 125 degrees Fahrenheit. This means that you'd never scald under its heat and the system also guarantees 100% accuracy. It also protects itself from vibrations with its seismic-proof construction.
The DHC-E-10's uses easy-to-understand controls such as a large dial. It also complies with codes and makes it simple to install and maintain. Because it is so sleek and small, you can place and mount the tank anywhere you need it.
The DHC-E-10 is a tankless electric water heater and more. It has two temperature sensors and one flow sensor that constantly communicates with the unit's microprocessor. Its copper design also ensures many years of use and reliability.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DHC-E-10
- Product Type: Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.13" x W: 7.88" x H: 14.10"
- Product Weight: 5.90 lbs.
- Product Color: Grey
- Application: Great for that kitchen sink at the end of a long pipe run, or for multiple low-flow sinks in a commercial application
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 9600 watts
- Amps: 40 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use Tankless Water Heater
- Usage: One or multiple hand washing sinks; one kitchen sink; and cabins with flow restriction at shower head
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 50 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .37 Gallons/Minute, 1.4 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .13 Gallons, .5 Liters
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 1/2" NPT
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Control Type: Dial
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- Code compliance is made easy by simply dialing in the temperature
- Control temperatures by simply setting a dial
- Seismic-proof construction protects it from vibrations
- Sleek design is compact and can fit anywhere
- Superior, reliable performance due to its microprocessor
- Uses a scald-guard feature to keep water at safe temperatures
from Charles City, LA
from Bertram, TX