Stiebel Eltron DHC 8-2 Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Features Energy-Saving Design and Rugged Copper Design
- Read More...
No need to worry about cold drafty waters coming by when the Stiebel Eltron DHC 8-2 tankless electric water heater can give you instantly heated water in seconds! This tankless water heater does not require a holding tank and heats water as it passes through a series of heated tubes. Invest in one for the following great reasons:
Not only compact and space-saving, but sturdy as well. The DHC 8-2 is a feat of German engineering and can last you many years of reliable service. Its copper tubes heat up instantly and it operates with smart systems.
The heater is equipped with a safety high limit with manual reset, as well as a scald-guard thermostat to keep you from burning anything from hot scalding water. It also includes a safety thermal cut-out and a comprehensive, easy to use flow switch for complete control.
You can install an electric tankless water heater in your extended guest room, a cabin, a pool house, even an RV. All of these applications allow you to use a water heater without piling up the bill that comes with keeping a water tank hot.
While tanked models will hold water and keep it hot for hours and days on end, a tankless heater does not hold or heat up a tank at any given amount of time. Heated tubes heat the water as it passes by, giving you instant hot water on demand and saving you up to 50% of your gas bill on water.
- Model: DHC-8-2
- Product Type: Tankless Water Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.13" x W: 7.88" x H: 14.19"
- Product Weight: 6.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White/grey
- Application: Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial/industrial setting or for cabins, boats, and RV's
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 7200 watts
- Amps: 30 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use
- Usage: Bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, laundry areas
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 40 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .69 Gallons/Minute, 2.6 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .13 Gallons, .5 Liters
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 1/2" NPT
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- Applicable in a variety of situations, including installing it in commerical buildings
- Point-of-use water delivery, meaning you get hot water when you need hot water
- Save energy, save water, and save money
- Save money by using hot water only when needed
- Scald-guard thermostat protects the unit from overheating
- Stand-by heat losses are completely eliminated
Customers Also Viewed
from Fairmount, IN