Stiebel Eltron DHC 6-2 Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Features German Engineering and Instant Hot Water
- Read More...
While building your new extension or planning your cabin's water heating options, think of the Stiebel Eltron DHC 6-2 tankless electric water heater! This great device can heat up your water in seconds, allowing you to enjoy hot showers even while the washer and dishwasher are on! The DHC 6-2 makes a great compliment to your home plans for these reasons:
You can install and enjoy fresh hot water in any office building, stores, malls, condominiums, manufacturing facilities, bathrooms, kitchens, cabins, and much more! Build your pool house with a tankless water heater in mind and save money and space.
Unlike conventional water tanks, the DHC 6-2 only requires a small space and features a compact form. You won't need to install or build a closet to keep the DHC 6-2 in, as it saves plenty of space for other things.
The DHC 6-2 is designed specifically to keep you and your home safe. It features a flow switch control and an exclusive scald-guard thermostat so that water is kept within acceptable, safe limits at all times.
The DHC 6-2 is tankless and therefore does not require a holding tank to keep heated water in. It heats water up instantaneously and eliminates the need for standby water. This means that they consume up to 50% less power and have lower installation costs than a traditional heater.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DHC-6-2
- UPC: 94922770356
- Application: Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial/industrial setting or cabins, boats, and RV's
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 6000 watts
- Amps: 25 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use Tankless Water Heater
- Usage: Bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, and laundry areas
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 30 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .48 Gallons/Minute, 1.8 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .13 Gallons, .5 Liters
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 1/2" NPT
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- Comes with a manufacturer's warranty
- Copper, sturdy construction ensures many years of use
- ETL listed for safety and regulations
- Great to use in RVs, cabins, and recreational buildings
- Save on heating and gas bills by going electric!
- Uses less power and lower insstallation costs as traditional water heaters
Customers Also Viewed
from Canton, TX