Stiebel Eltron DHC 5-2 Tankless Electric Water Heater
(click to enlarge)
- Delivers Hot Water Instantly and Features Lower Installation Costs
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Traditional water heaters store and constantly suck up energy in order to keep the water hot in their tanks. Tankless water heaters, especially electrical ones such as the Stiebel Eltron DHC 5-2 tankless electric water heater employs the use of instant heat to save you money! The DHC 5-2 is a great addition to your project for the following great reasons:
Point of Use
Water is heated at the point of use with the DHC 5-2, meaning that no extra energy is wasted on storing large amounts of hot water. Stand-by losses, in return, are eliminated through this process.
Variety of Uses
Tankless water heaters can be applied to a variety of situations, from office buildings to malls, warehouses, and even cabins. Be sure to include the DHC 5-2 in your plumbing plans so that you can enjoy hot, instant water without the hefty bill.
Compared to storage type gas heaters, the DHC consumes up to 50% less power. It also has lower installation costs and comes in a sleek, wall-mounted design that can save you plenty of space. You won't need a closet for this gem!
Designed by German engineering, the Stiebel Eltron DHC 5-2 is guaranteed to last you years and are equipped with a safety high-limit with manual reset. Using and adjusting the DHC is even safer with these features.
- Model: DHC-5-2
- Application: Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial/industrial setting and cabins, boats, and RV's
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 4800 watts
- Amps: 20 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use
- Usage: Bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, laundry areas
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 30 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .42 Gallons/Minute, 1.6 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .13 Gallons, .5 Liters
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 1/2" NPT
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- A great heating implement for guest houses and pool houses
- Can be used in laundry areas, kitchen and bathroom sinks, and much more
- Compact in size and ideal for small areas
- Consumes up to 50% less power than traditional tank heaters
- Flow switch controls all heating elements
- Has lower installation costs than conventional tank heaters