Stiebel Eltron DHC 4-3 Tankless Electric Water Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Heat up your home's water supply with the simple and quick reliability of the Stiebel Eltron DHC 4-3 tankless electric water heater! You can enjoy fresh, hot water at any given moment with these following benefits:
Instant Hot Water
Unlike conventional water tanks that hold hot water, the DHC 4-3 is a tankless heater that delivers instant, hot water as it passes through its pipes. Less energy is expended to keep your water hot, even while you don't need it. This allows you to enjoy hot water on demand!
Tankless water heaters like the DHC 4-3 are popular to use for a variety of reasons. Many detached single homes, condos, and guest houses use a tankless water heater in order to conserve energy.
Unlike gas heaters that are constantly on the burner, electric water heaters use energy only when it's needed to heat the water. Electrical power is being replaced by renewable sources and is healthier for the environment than a gas-powered tank.
German designed and engineered, the DHC 4-3 is built to last you years with its copper pipes and safety high-limit manual reset. It also will not heat to scalding temperatures to keep you and your home safe and happy!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DHC-4-3
- UPC: 094922770332
- Product Type: Tankless Water Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.13" x W: 7.88" x H: 14.19"
- Product Weight: 4.60 lbs.
- Product Color: White/grey
- Application: Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial/industrial setting or for cabins, boats, and RV's
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warrany
- Voltage: 277 volts
- Watts: 4500 watts
- Amps: 17 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use Tankless Water Heater
- Usage: Bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, and laundry areas
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 20 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .42 Gallons/Minute, 1.6 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .13 Gallons, .5 Liters
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 1/2" NPT
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- Cheaper and less cumbersome to install than traditional water tanks
- Comprehensible controls and applications makes it easy to upkeep
- Copper interior ensures many years of great use
- Cuts out energy costs without draining your wallet
- Heat up water instantly without the need to store it
- Perfect for small guest rooms or homes by the poolside