- Q & A
Simple and efficient, the Stiebel Eltron DHC 4-2 tankless electric water heater is not like your traditional storage heater. This device eliminates any stand by costs by instantly heating water that passes through its super-charged pipes. Purchase a DHC 4-2 today for the following reasons:
The DHC 4-2 is designed to keep others safe. It is controlled by a flow switch and an exclusive scald-guard thermostat so that water is kept within safe temperature limits at all times. There is also a manual reset included in the design.
The Stiebel Eltron 4-2 tankless electric water heater does not require the same energy costs as their traditional counterparts. Gas-powered, storage water heaters requires great amounts of upkeep while the 4-2 heats up water instantly.
0.5 GPM Pressure
This model has a 0.5 GPM pressure, compensating flow reducer/aerator that fits on most faucets. Flow controls and faucet aerators are highly recommended in conjunction with tankless water heaters.
Whether you are looking for a great way to save money or if you are building a new section of your home, the DHC 4-2 can heat up your water needs in an instant. Its German design and high quality materials will ensure many years of use!
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DHC-4-2
- UPC: 094922770325
- Product Type: Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.13" x W: 7.88" x H: 4.19"
- Product Weight: 5.30 lbs.
- Product Color: White/grey
- Application: Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial/industrial setting or cabins, boats, and RV's
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 3800 watts
- Amps: 16 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use Tankless Water Heater
- Usage: Bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, and laundry areas
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 20 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .42 Gallons/Minute, 1.6 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .13 Gallons, .5 Liters
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 1/2" NPT
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- ETL listed for safety as well as seismic-proof construction
- German-designed and constructed for reliability and safety
- Great for small cabins, RVs, boathomes and other recreational residences
- Includes an exterior dial for easy temperature setting
- Instant hot water right when you need it
- Saves space with its sleek, small form