Stiebel Eltron DHC 3-2 Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Features German Engineering For Reliability and Seismic-Proof Construction For Your Safety
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Receive unlimited amounts of hot water without waiting for the water tank to heat it up! The Stiebel Eltron DHC 3-2 tankless electric water heater can deliver fast and easy hot water without the standby costs. Install one and trash that bulky water heater tank for these following reasons:
Tankless water heaters heat water right as it passes through a series of tubes. Tank-type models need constant heating in order to keep their reserves ready. In retrospect, tankless water heaters like the DHC 3-2 costs less to use.
Variety of Uses
Although not recommended for whole house use, the DHC 3-2 can be used in smaller areas like kitchen and bathroom sinks, laundry areas, small cabins and RVs as well as other recreational homes.
The DHC 3-2 tankless electric water heater features a build-in exclusive scald guard thermostat that keeps the water temperature at a safe temperature. It is also seismic-proof to protect it from rigorous vibrations like in earthquakes.
0.5 GPM Pressure Compensating Flow Reducer/Aerator
This device fits on most faucets and allows the DHC 3-2 to function more efficiency. There is no need for pressure relief valves, drains, or circulating pumps.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DHC-3-2
- UPC: 094922770318
- Product Type: Tankless Water Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.14" x W: 7.86" x H: 14.19"
- Product Weight: 5.30 lbs.
- Product Color: White/Grey
- Application: Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial/industrial setting also for cabins, boats, and RV's
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 3300 watts
- Amps: 14 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use Tankless Water Heater
- Usage: Bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, and laundry areas
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 20 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .32 Gallons/Minute, 1.2 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .13 Gallons, .5 Liters
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 1/2" NPT
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- Copper clad heating element provides superior reliability
- German-engineered and developed with quality in mind
- Ideal for commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential applications
- Major energy savings from eliminating standby losses
- Perfect for cabins, RVs, boats, and other small kitchens and bathrooms
- Provide yourself with an unlimited amount of hot water
Customers Also Viewed
from Arecibo, PR