Stiebel Eltron DHC 3-1 Tankless Electric Water Heater
- Features Dependable German Engineering and Energy-Saving Design
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
When it comes to saving energy, one of the things you can consider is your water heating bill. Storage type water heaters are constantly heated to provide you hot water, but keeping the storage tank heated can cost you! The Stiebel Eltron DHC-3-1 tankless electric water heater can save you up to 50% less power than conventional storage type water heaters for these following great reasons:
While gas tanks uses a non-renewable source, electricity can be generated by solar panels, wind power, and water turbines. Therefore, the DHC 3-1 does not require as much non-renewable sources than its traditional gas-powered counterparts.
The DHC 3-1 does not require a closet in order to store it. In fact, it's less than 5 lbs. and can be easily mounted on a wall! It does not use excess energy to heat up any standby tank and therefore can save you more!
The DHC 3-1's scald-guard thermostat ensures that your water is kept at an acceptable, safe temperature. It also features a rugged all-copper design to ensure you years of hassle-free service, as well as intuitive German engineering for reliability.
The DHC 3-1 can be used to heat up water in sinks, showers, baths, and much more. It can save hundreds in industrial and commercial areas, where a water tank is not necessary and that facilities may be used only a few times per day.
- Model: DHC-3-1
- UPC: 094922770301
- Product Type: Tankless Water Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.13" x W: 7.88" x H: 14.19"
- Product Weight: 4.60 lbs.
- Product Color: White/grey
- Application: Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial/industrial setting or cabins, boats, and RV's
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 3000 watts
- Amps: 25 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use
- Usage: Bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, laundry areas
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 30 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .32 Gallons/Minute, 1.2 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .13 Gallons, .5 Liters
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 1/2" NPT
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- Compact and sleek design to save space
- Does not require a vent as other water heaters do
- German engineered with reliable quality
- Includes a 0.5 GPM pressure compensating flow reducer/aerator
- Uses a scald-guard thermostat to keep water at safe temperatures
- Uses up to 50% less power than storage-type heaters
Customers Also Viewed