Stiebel Eltron DHC 10-2 Tankless Electric Water Heater
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
If you are building a small guest home, a pool house, or a cabin, consider using a tankless water heater to save you money! Tankless water heaters such as the Stiebel Eltron DHC-10-2 tankless electric water heater offers you hot water without the costly bill of keeping a tank heated. Consider one today for these following great reasons:
Tankless water heaters like the DHC 10-2 consumes up to 50% less power than its conventional tanked counterparts. It also uses electric power that can be derived from renewable sources like solar power, hydro power, and wind power.
The DHC 10-2 automatically protects you from scalding hot water with its intuitive scald-guard thermostat. This feature keeps water at a safe temperature so that you can enjoy hot water without fear of burning yourself!
Tankless water heaters are recommended for buildings where hot water may not be required throughout long periods of time. Consider it for RVs, boats, cabins, and other recreational homes.
Stiebel Eltron is a German company with ground-breaking technologies and safety measures. The DHC 10-2 is easy to install and safe to use. Its copper design makes sure that the water heater provides many years of reliable service.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DHC-10-2
- UPC: 94922770370
- Product Type: Tankless Water Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 4.13" x W: 7.88" x H: 4.19"
- Product Weight: 5.30 lbs.
- Product Color: White/grey
- Application: Ideal for restrooms or kitchenettes in an office or commercial/industrial setting and for cabins, boats, and RV's
- Warranty: 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 9600 watts
- Amps: 40 amps
- Certifications: ETL , ISO
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Type: Point of Use Tankless Water Heater
- Usage: Bathroom sinks, kitchen sink, and laundry areas
- Minimum Circuit Breaker Size: 50 Amps
- Minimum Water Flow: .79 Gallons/Minute, 3 Liters/Minute
- Nominal Water Volume: .13 Gallons, .5 Liters
- Working Pressure: 10 Bar, 150 PSI
- Water Connection Information: 1/2" NPT
- Mount Type: Indoor
- Portable: Yes
- Includes: Filter System
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off
- Does not require a vent as other waters do
- Great for recreational vehicles and other small homes
- Mountable and lightweight, only 5.3 lbs.!
- Provides an unlimited supply of hot water
- Saves money on power bills, up to 50%!
- Saves space and does not require a holding closet
from Summerfield, Fl.