Hisense DH-70K1SJE 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Adjustable Humidistat
(click to enlarge)
- Offers a Convenient Filter Monitor and Eletronic Controls
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Shopping for a dehumidifier to control excessive moisture in the home? Consider the Hisense DH-70K1SJE 70 pint dehumidifier. It's efficient and effective.
Featuring a R-410a refrigerant, the Hisense DH-70K1SJE 70 pint dehumidifier, won't deplete the ozone layer. It's an environmentally sound unit that's great fro controlling moisture.
It's easy to monitor indoor humidity levels with this Hisense dehumidifier. This model includes a room humidity display so you know exactly how little or how much to adjust the humidistat.
Keep this unit in great operating condition with the filter monitor. The Hisense DH-70K1SJE 70 pint dehumidifier makes washing and maintaining the filter easy. You know when it needs cleaning.
Roll this unit from room to room with ease. The Hisense DH-70K1SJE 70 pint dehumidifier includes 4 casters for increased mobility.
- Model: DH-70K1SJE
- Product Type: 70 Pint Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 15.33" x W: 11.80" x H: 24.71"
- Product Weight: 45.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to control excessive moisture in the home
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 770 watts
- Amps: 6.9 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 55 dB
- Certifications: UL , AHAM , CUL
- Dehumidification Capacity: 70 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Water Tank Size: 16 pints
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R410a
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- 2 speed settings for maximum perfromance
- Automatic shut off prevents water overflow
- Energy Star rating makes this unit an efficient choice
- Front access bucket makes emptying easy
- Includes an adjustable humidistat for custom results
- Low operating temperature of 38 degrees for basement use