- Q & A
The Dimplex DFP26-MO1038 Allendale electric fireplace offers instant atmosphere and modern heat from a classic mantel. Add something new and alluring to your home today!
Dimplex specializes in realistic, lifelike flames. You can easily adjust the flame speed to set the mood, and interior control lights compliment the pulsating embers.
You won't be able to get customized heat like this from your traditional log burner - the DFP26-MO1038 has thermostat-controlled heating with an on/off function to fit your mood and preference.
Warm Oak Finish
The Dimplex DFP26-MO1038 has a warm mission oak finish and clean lines. The traditional design expresses a balanced, classical aesthetic with a subtle flair.
Combining old world aesthetics with modern convenience and technology, the Dimplex Allendale electric fireplace offers you safe, clean and efficient heating in a beautiful mantel.
- Model: DFP26-MO1038
- UPC: 781052053991
- Product Type: Allendale Electric Fireplace
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.80" x W: 48.25" x H: 39.50"
- Product Weight: 199.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Mission Oak
- Application: The Dimplex DFP26-MO1038 Allendale electric fireplace offers atmosphere and heat that will cover your entire room.
- Warranty: 2 year limited
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Coverage Area: 450 square feet
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1440 watts
- Amps: 12 amps
- Heating Capacity: 4915 BTUs
- Room Size: 400 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Mantel
- Heating Method: Fan-Forced
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Variable Heat Settings: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Oak
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Free Ground Shipping!
- Adjust the flame speed to create the perfect atmosphere for your mood
- Electrical fireplaces are easy to set up and economical to operate
- On/off remote control makes operation easy from anywhere in the room
- Perfect for kids and pets - safe to the touch glass in front of firebox
- Quiet fan-forced heat offers instant warmth for 400 sq. ft.