Dimplex DFG2562 25" Electric Fireplace Insert with Remote Control
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Winter's the season for fireplaces, so why not opt for this eco-friendly electric fireplace insert. The Dimplex DFG2562 25" electric fireplace insert is a great source of heat and offers a complementary design to flatter your home. This option is efficient and effective.
The Dimplex DFG2562 25" electric fireplace insert features a low 880 watts of power for cost effective heating. This low watt selection is energy efficient, costing only pennies to operate.
The Dimplex DFG2562 25" electric fireplace insert includes manual controls for simplified use. This user-friendly choice is easy to operate, changing the settings is as easy as pushing a button.
The Dimplex DFG2562 25" electric fireplace insert heats spaces without emitting smoke and gas into the air. Enjoy superior heating in a clean, effective way. This is a great option for allergy sufferers.
The Dimplex DFG2562 25" electric fireplace insert offers optional heating for year round use. Turn the heat off and enjoy the fireplace experience in the summer and turn it on to stay warm in the winter.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DFG2562
- UPC: 781052061552
- Product Type: 25" Electric Fireplace Insert
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.00" x W: 26.00" x H: 18.80"
- Product Weight: 39.60 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Provides supplemental heat
- Warranty: 2 years
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 880 watts
- Amps: 7.3 amps
- Heating Capacity: 3000 BTUs
- Room Size: 400 square feet
- Insert Width: 26 inches
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Product Finish: Black
- Remote Control: Yes
- Requires Venting: No
- Timer: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Additional Information: Self-trimming, pulsating embers, glass ember bed
- Brightness control for the perfect atmosphere
- Heats spaces quickly and effectively
- Includes thermostat control for custom comfort
- Low-wattage costs pennies to run
- Optional heating for year round use
- Temperature cut-off switch prevents overheating