DuraHeat DFA70 70,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Heater 3.7 PSI
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Stay warm at work with the DuraHeat DFA70 70,000 BTU forced air kerosene heater. This heater offers enough BTU's to keeps spaces well-heated. Invest in this heater and create a comfortable work environment in minutes.
The DuraHeat DFA70 70,000 BTU forced air kerosene heater features a CFM of 230 for maximum performance. This heater provides quick heat distribution.
The DuraHeat DFA70 70,000 BTU forced air kerosene heater offers washable and replaceable filters for optimal results. Keeping this heater in excellent working condition is not only necessary but it's easy too.
Push Button Startup
The DuraHeat DFA70 70,000 BTU forced air kerosene heater includes user-friendly push button startup. Turning the heater on/off is easy. It starts without delay
Large Fuel Tank
The DuraHeat DFA70 70,000 BTU forced air kerosene heater features a large 5 gal. fuel tank for efficiency. This heater burns 0.53 gal./hr. Benefit from hours of superior warmth before refilling the tank.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DFA70
- UPC: 013204706500
- Product Type: 70,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.70" x W: 32.00" x H: 17.00"
- Product Weight: 39.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to heat commercial and industrial workspaces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 20515 watts
- Amps: 1.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Kerosene
- Heating Capacity: 70000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 1600 Square Feet
- Tank Size: Pounds, 5 Gallons
- Air Flow: 230 CFM
- HP Rating: 1/8
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Base Type: Stand
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off , Overheat Protection
- 230 CFM for effective heat distribution
- Fuel tank drain for long term storage
- Heats quickly and efficiently
- Push button startup for simplified use
- Warms up to 1600 sq. ft. of space
- Washable and replaceable filter for optimal performance