DuraHeat DFA45 45,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Heater with "Sure Fire Ignition"
- Offers a Photocell Flame Monitor System and Temperature Limit Control
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
If you're looking for a heater to keep you warm at work, consider the DuraHeat DFA45 45,000 BTU forced air kerosene heater heats up to 1,000 sq. ft. of space, making it an effective heater for any work environment.
The DuraHeat DFA45 45,000 BTU forced air kerosene heater features DuraHeat's "sure fire ignition" for instant startup. Three's no delay in heating with this option.
The DuraHeat DFA45 45,000 BTU forced air kerosene heater features overheat protection for added safety. This protective feature shuts the motor off if it gets too hot.
Fan Forced Heating
The DuraHeat DFA45 45,000 BTU forced air kerosene heater offers fan forced heating for even and widespread heat distribution. This heater creates a comfortable workspace in minutes.
Slow Burning Fuel
The DuraHeat DFA45 45,000 BTU forced air kerosene heater features a low fuel consumption, burning only 0.35 gal. of fuel per hr. This heater warms spaces for hrs before requiring a refill.
- Model: DFA45
- UPC: 013204700409
- Product Type: 45,000 BTU Forced Air Kerosene Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.70" x W: 32.00" x H: 17.00"
- Product Weight: 39.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to heat well-ventilated industrial and commercial spaces
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 13188 watts
- Amps: 1.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Kerosene
- Heating Capacity: 45000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 1000 Square Feet
- Tank Size: Pounds, 5 Gallons
- Air Flow: 175 CFM
- HP Rating: 1/8
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Base Type: Stand
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off , Overheat Protection
- "Sure fire ignition" for instant startup
- Fan forced air system distributes heat quickly
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Photocell flame monitor for added safety
- Temperature limit control prevents overheating