DuraHeat DFA125C 125,000 BTU Portable Kerosene Heater with Threaded Axle
- Offers Wheel Support Frame and "Sure Fire Ignition"
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
If you need to heat a large commercial area, the DuraHeat DFA125C 125,000 BTU portable kerosene heater heats large spaces quickly and effectively. Perfect for outdoor workspaces, this heater eradicates winter cold.
The DuraHeat DFA125C 125,000 BTU portable kerosene heater burns fuel slowly. Burning an average of 0.95 gal. of fuel per hr. This heater is conducive to a work environment requiring an efficient source of heat.
Large Fuel Tank
The DuraHeat DFA125C 125,000 BTU portable kerosene heater includes a large fuel tank capable of bearing 10 gal. of oil fuel at a time. Benefit from hours of heating without refilling.
Fan-Forced Air System
The DuraHeat DFA125C 125,000 BTU portable kerosene heater features a fan-forced air system for even heat distribution. This heater circulates warmth, effectively heating a large area.
DuraHeat "Sure Fire Ignition"
The DuraHeat DFA125C 125,000 BTU portable kerosene heater includes "sure fire ignition." With this feature in place, this heater ignites and begins heating instantly.
- Model: DFA125C
- UPC: 013204712006
- Product Type: 125,000 BTU Portable Kerosene Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.70" x W: 37.20" x H: 20.70"
- Product Weight: 54.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Used to heat outdoor commercial spaces
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 36,634 watts
- Amps: 2.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Fuel Type: Kerosene
- Heating Capacity: 125000 BTUs
- Heating Area: 3000 Square Feet
- Tank Size: 10 Gallons, 52.9 Pounds
- Air Flow: 520 CFM
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Base Type: Dolly
- Variable Heat Angles: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Safety Features: Fuel Shut Off , Overheat Protection
- Additional Features: Fan-forced air system
- Burns kerosene fuel for effective heating
- Compact in size for easy transport
- Features a PSI of 5.5
- Heats 3,000 sq. ft. of space
- Ideal for outdoor commercial areas
- Low fuel consumption of 0.95 per hr.