IQAir Dental HG FlexVac Air Purifier
- Q & A
Featuring activated carbon and pre- and post-filtration, the IQAir Dental HG FlexVac air purifier captures mercury vapors, abrasion powder, drill aerosol, and infectious microorganisms, among other airborne contaminants. A flexible suction arm traps pollutants before they can spread, preventing office contamination before it starts.
The IQAir Dental HG FlexVac comes with a convenient remote control so that you can adjust the settings from across the room!
The Dental HG FlexVac features a 32-character LCD display that shows the filter life status as well as the timer status.
Long Filter Life
This air purifier uses many different stages of filtration. The pre-filter is able to capture most of the pollutants in the air, so the gas media filter and the post-filter last for 1 to 3 years!
The Dental HG FlexVac air purifier from IQAir features a flexible suction arm that traps pollutants before they can spread and kills contamination right from the source!
Important Notice: 120V Model
- This air cleaner is safety tested and approved for the voltage requirements in the U.S., Canada and Mexico only.
- This air cleaner will be damaged if plugged into a 220-240V outlet.
- The use of a transformer or adaptor will not prevent the risk of damage.
- This product has no warranty coverage when used outside North America.
Please Note: IQAir is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Model: dentalhgflexvac
- Product Type: HEPA Air Purifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 15.00" x H: 28.00"
- Product Weight: 51.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Grey/White
- Application: Removes chemical and gases in up to 900 square feet
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty that includes parts and labor
- Coverage Area: 900
- Filter Type: Activated Carbon , Particle Filter , Pre-Filter
- Air Flow: 240 CFM
- Voltage: volts, 120 volts
- Pollutants Filtered: Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , VOCs
- Watts: watts, 215 watts
- Certifications: UL
- Housing Material: ABS Plastic
- Number of Fan Speeds: 6
- HEPA Filter: No
- Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
- Average Carbon Filter Life: 1-3 years
- Ionizer: No
- UV Sterilization: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Pollutant Monitoring System: No
- Programmable Timer : Yes
- Filter Life Indicator: Yes
- Particle Filter: Yes
- Pre-Filter: Yes
- Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
- Suitable for Medical Applications: Yes
- AHAM Certified: No
- Energy Star Qualified: No
- 3-stage filtration system captures almost 100% of airborne particles
- 6 fan speeds allow you to customize performance-to-sound ratio
- Casters make unit conveniently portable
- Multilayered filtration controls drill aerosol, mercury vapor, abrasion powder, and more!
- Suction duct captures contaminants before they can spread
- Versatile unit specifically designed for the dentist's office