Danby DDR6009REE Premier 60 Pint Dehumidifier with Digital Key Pad
- Offers a Large Coverage Area up to 3,600 Sq. Ft. and Electronic Controls
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Eliminate mold and excess moisture from your home with the Danby DDR6009REE dehumidifier! This large capacity unit removes up to 60 pints of moisture every 24 hours and covers areas up to 3,600 square feet, making it ideal for entire homes, basements and other large areas. The Danby DDR6009REE 60 pint dehumidifier is also Energy Star compliant and uses no ozone-depleting refrigerants. Additional features include an adjustable humidistat, electronic controls with remote and an automatic de-icer.
The Danby DDR6009REE dehumidifier has a 60 pint per day moisture removal capacity and covers up to 3,600 square feet.
Energy Star Compliant
This dehumidifier is Energy Star compliant, saving you money on your electricity bill and conserving energy.
Convenient easy-roll casters make this unit easy to move from room to room.
The Danby DDR6009REE 60 pint dehumidifier's programmable humidistat lets you create a comfortable home environment.
Low Temperature Operation
The low temperature feature allows the system to continue to operate until the temperature reaches 41°F. The unit's auto de-icer also prevents ice build-up on the coils.
- Model: DDR6009REE
- UPC: 067638900041
- Product Type: Premiere 60 Pint Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.12" x W: 15.25" x H: 23.60"
- Product Weight: 47.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for dehumidifying larger rooms and areas up to 3600 square feet
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Watts: 640 watts
- Amps: 6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 54.8 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 60 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Water Tank Size: 14 pints
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24hr
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Automatically restarts after a power outage
- Energy Star rating saves you money and conserves energy
- Features continuous drain option for easy maintenance
- Operates in temperatures as low as 41°F
- Programmable humidistat allows you to create a comfortable environment
- Removes up to 60 pints of moisture every 24 hours
Customers Also Viewed
from deep south with high humity
from myrtle beach sc
from Fairport, ny
from Charlottesville, VA
from Los Angeles, Ca
from Humid Alabama
from Cleveland, OH
from Saugerties, NY
from Northbridge, MA
from Chesapeake, VA
from Orange, CA