Danby DDR45E Premiere 45 Pint Dehumidifier
- Features an Auto Restart Feature for Continued Operation After Power Outages and Dual Fan Speeds for Versatile Air Circulation
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Excess moisture can be damaging to your health and the state of your household processions, such as computers, electronics, books, paintings, and wood floors. Remove the over-abundant water from the air in your home or office with the Danby DDR45E Premiere 45 pint dehumidifier!
The Danby DDR45E Premiere 45 pint dehumidifier features an automatic defroster to prevent ice build-up on coils and auto restart feature to restart the unit after a power outage!
Even in low temperatures you can still continue to dehumidify using the Danby DDR45E Premiere with a low temperature option that operates until reaching temperatures of 5° C.
Don't choose just any dehumidifier, choose the Danby dehumidifier that uses non-ozone depleting refrigerant and is Energy Star rated for compliancy to higher standards of efficiency!
Enjoy the added convenience that electronic controls bring with the Danby DDR45E Premiere 45 pint dehumidifier! Create an environment suited to your comfort zones with programmable humidity settings and dual fan speeds.
- Model: DDR45E
- UPC: 067638901895
- Product Type: Premiere 45 Pint Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.20" x W: 13.50" x H: 21.50"
- Product Weight: 33.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: For bedrooms, hotels, apartments, kitchens, dens, and more!
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Dehumidification Capacity: 45 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 42.8-95 ° F
- Adjustable Humidistat: No
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24-hour
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Eco-smart choice with an ozone-friendly refrigerant
- Enjoy the added convenience of electronic controls!
- For big yearly savings on electric bills the dehumidifier is Energy Star compliant!
- Increase or decrease air circulation based on your needs with dual fan speeds!
- Operate until temperatures are as low as 5° C with a special low temperature feature
- Unit has an auto defroster to combat ice build up