Danby DDR4010E 40 Pint Room Dehumidifier
- Features Soft Touch Electronic Control Key Pads and 4 Easy Roll Casters for Increased Comfort and Maneuverability
- Read More...
Front Mounted Water Tank
The Danby DDR4010E room dehumidifier features a front mounted water tank that is removable for easy emptying. You'll always know when to empty the unit because it also includes a full bucket indicator light.
The DDR4010E 40 pint dehumidifier automatically defaults to the last program setting that was used each time the unit is disconnected/re-connected or in the event of a power failure.
Comfort and Maneuverability
This dehumidifier includes soft touch electronic control key pads and 4 easy roll casters for increased comfort and maneuverability.
Removable Air Filter
The included air filter is removable, making it incredibly easy to clean.
Optional Continuous Operation
The DDR4010E comes complete with a direct drain option for continuous operation without having to empty the water tank.
- Model: DDR4010E
- UPC: 067638901444
- Product Type: 40 Pint Room Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.90" x W: 13.30" x H: 19.80"
- Product Weight: 37.50 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Ideal for covering areas up to 2,500 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Dehumidification Capacity: 40 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Water Tank Size: 40 pints
- Refrigerant Type: R134A
- Operating Temperature: 41°-95°F
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Automatically defaults to the last program setting that was used each time the unit is disconnected/re-connected or in the event of a power failure
- Effective in areas up to 2,500 square feet depending on the conditions
- Features a 40 pint (18.9 liter) capacity per 24 hours
- Features a front mounted water tank that is removable for easy emptying
- Removes excess moisture and can help maintain your indoor humidity at a desired level
- You'll always know when to empty the unit because it also includes a full bucket indicator light
Customers Also Viewed
from Mclean, VA
from Reno, NV
from Munising, MI
from Oxford, CT
from Napa, CA