Danby DDR30E Premiere 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- Features Direct Drainage and Digital Key Pad
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Energy Star compliant Danby DDR30E Premiere 30 pint dehumidifier will efficiently eliminate excess moisture in your home or office. It covers an area of approximately 2,000 square feet, and with a direct drain feature for continuous operation, you'll never have to suffer from humidity again.
The Danby DDR30E Premiere 30 pint dehumidifier has a digital key pad with LED display so you can easily program in your desired humidity settings.
Danby's dehumidifier will restart automatically after a power outage, making it one less thing you'll have to worry about.
Energy Star Compliant
You'll be earth-friendly while using the Danby DDR30E Premiere since it is Energy Star efficient and contains a non ozone depleting refrigerant.
Operates In Low Temperatures
The low temperature feature of the Danby 30 pint dehumidifier allows the unit to operate in temperatures as low as 5 degrees C. An auto de-icer also prevents ice build-up on the coils.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DDR30E
- UPC: 067638901888
- Product Type: Premiere 30 Pint Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.12" x W: 13.30" x H: 21.20"
- Product Weight: 33.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Removes excess moisture in bedrooms, living rooms, basements, and other large sized spaces
- Warranty: 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Dehumidification Capacity: 30 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Refrigerant Type: R134A
- Operating Temperature: As low as 41 ° F
- Adjustable Humidistat: No
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: 24-hour
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Full Tank Alert: Yes
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- 2 different fan speeds circulate the air for customized comfort
- 30 pint dehumidifier covers a large area of about 2,000 square feet
- Auto de-icer prevents ice build-up on the coils so your unit continues to run smoothly
- Direct drain feature allows you to continuously use the unit without having to empty out any water
- Save on your electric bill and help the environment-- this unit is Energy Star compliant and has a non ozone depleting refrigerant
- The digital keypad and LED display screen makes adjusting the humidity settings easy
Customers Also Viewed
from Mammoth Spring, AR, USA