Danby DDR3010E 30 Pint Room Dehumidifier
- Features an Auto De-Icer That Prevents Ice Build-Up on Coils
- Read More...
The Danby DDR3010E room dehumidifier includes an auto de-icer that prevents the build-up of ice on the coils.
Large Effective Area
The DDR3010E 30 pint dehumidifier is designed for areas up to 2,000 square feet, depending on the conditions.
This dehumidifier uses environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant instead of one that is harmful to the environment.
Adjustable Humidity Settings
The humidity settings can be adjusted to a level between 35% and 80%.
Full Bucket Indicator
When the removable front mounted water tank becomes full, a full bucket indicator light will let you know.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DDR3010E
- UPC: 67638901550
- Product Type: 30 Pint Room Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 9.93" x W: 13.30" x H: 19.80"
- Product Weight: 35.30 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: For large areas with excess humidity such as homes and basements
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Amps: 15 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Dehumidification Capacity: 30 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Compressor
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Water Tank Size: 30 pints
- Refrigerant Type: R134A
- Adjustable Humidistat: Yes
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Hose Connection: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Automatic Defrost: Yes
- Casters: Yes
- Control Type: Electronic
- A full bucket indicator light will let you know when the removable front mounted water tank becomes full
- Designed for areas up to 2,000 square feet, depending on the conditions
- Humidity settings can be adjusted to a level between 35% and 80%
- Includes a direct drain option (hose not included) for continuous operation
- Includes an auto de-icer that prevents the build-up of ice on the coils
- Uses environmentally friendly R134A refrigerant instead of one that is harmful to the environment