Ebac DD900 460 Volt Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Continuously rotating silica wheel constantly absorbs moisture
- Durable for years of reliable use
- Warm dry air dries up moisture
- Q & A
Designed to work in extremely cold conditions and offering superior durability this Ebac DD900 460V industrial desiccant dehumidifier is a great choice!
3 Phase Design
With 3 phases of moisture removal, this Ebac DD900 460V industrial desiccant dehumidifier works in a variety of settings. Ideal for offices, hospitals, factories, basements, restaurants and more, this unit is effective for controlling wetness in commercial spaces.
This Ebac industrial desiccant dehumidifier is made from durable stainless steel and is crafted to provides years of reliable dehumidifying.
Sub Zero Capabilities
This Ebac DD900 460V industrial desiccant dehumidifier operates in temperatures as low as -4 degrees F. It's ideal for very cold environments, and uses a PTC heater to generate warm air and provide superior drying of moist areas.
Featuring a Silica Gel wheel this industrial desiccant dehumidifier provides efficient moisture control. As process air is drawn into the dehumidifier, it's passed over the Silica wheel to be absorbed. After, warm air is released to dry the environment and wet air is exhausted outside.
- Model: DD900-460V
- UPC: 817016021154
- Product Type: 460 Volt Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.00" x W: 28.00" x H: 48.00"
- Product Weight: 198.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red/Stainless Steel
- Application: Removes moisture from commercial areas
- Voltage: 460 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Dehumidification Capacity: 364 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Dessicant
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Carrying Handle: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- Great for labs, food industries, cold stores, medical, stadiums, hospitals and more
- High efficiency curve fans are effective
- Made from durable stainless steel for increased longevity
- Process air is drawn into the dehumidifier to pass over Silica gel and dry moisture
- Variable fan speeds for versatile use
- Warm wet air is exhausted outside for best performance and outstanding results