Ebac DD900 220 Volt Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Lightweight for easy transport and setup
- Manual and automatic control for versatility
- Resistive heater provides maximum drying
- Q & A
This commercial grade Ebac DD900 220V industrial desiccant dehumidifier provides quick and effective moisture control for a better indoor environment.
3 Phase Design
This Ebac DD900 220V industrial desiccant dehumidifier offers 3 phases of moisture removal to meet your needs. Removing from 153-172 pints of moisture per day, this unit is effective for controlling wetness in commercial spaces.
This Ebac industrial desiccant dehumidifier includes high temperature cutout for added safety. This unit won't overheat. If it gets too hot it will shut off automatically.
Sub Zero Capabilities
Control excess moisture in extremely cold conditions. This Ebac DD900 220V industrial desiccant dehumidifier operates in temperatures as low as -4 degrees F. This unit functions well in very cold environments.
Rugged and Reliable
Ebac has a reputation for producing durable, reliable, and efficient products. This industrial desiccant dehumidifier offers a rugged stainless steel design that's built to last. It's portable and offers outstanding durability.
- Model: DD900-220V
- Product Type: 220 Volt Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.00" x W: 28.00" x H: 48.00"
- Product Weight: 198.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red/Stainless Steel
- Application: Removes moisture from commercial areas
- Voltage: 220 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Dehumidification Capacity: 172 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Dessicant
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Carrying Handle: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- Doesn't produce water making it possible to work in sub zero temperatures
- Ideal for wet environments where deep drying is necessary
- Incorporates 82% Silica Gel for optimum perfomrance
- Manufactured from high grade stainless steel for years of reliable use
- Rugged and compact to fit most anywhere
- Works in extremely low temperatures