Ebac DD300 Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Dessicant dehumidifying is ideal for cooler climates
- Perfect for industrial areas where a low dew point is needed
- Silica gel wheel abosrbs moisture
- Read More...
This Ebac DD300 industrial desiccant dehumidifier offers a compact design, industrial strength dehumidification, and is ideal for very low temperatures!
This Ebac DD300 industrial desiccant dehumidifier includes a single speed design and offers a single filtering system at the air inlet and is used to clean the air entering the dehumidifier.
The Ebac industrial desiccant dehumidifier monitors humidity levels through an internal humidistat. It can also be fitted for an external humidistat of desired. This unit dehumidifies up to 32.6 pints of moisture per day.
Using the Ebac DD300 industrial desiccant dehumidifier includes electronic controls so it's user-friendly. A simple on and off switch operates the unit and a single humidity switch runs continuously for superior results.
This Ebac DD300 industrial desiccant dehumidifier is designed to work in ambient temperatures. Automatic shut off turns this unit off if the air in the room gets too hot.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: DD300
- Product Type: Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.20" x W: 17.00" x H: 14.50"
- Product Weight: 44.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Removes moisture from commercial environments
- Voltage: 110 volts
- Amps: 12.4 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 67 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 32.6 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Dessicant
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -4-104F
- Adjustable Humidistat: No
- Timer: No
- Drainage Options: Continuous
- Carrying Handle: No
- Full Tank Alert: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Built-In Air Purification System: No
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Compact and lightweight for easy installation
- Easy touse electronic controls to make adjusting the settings easy
- Freestanding design for easy placement
- Operates in low temperatures areas
- Remote humidistat monitors humidity levels
- Stainless steel construction is durable for industrial environments