Ebac DD1200 220 Volt Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Easy and quick setup
- Stainless steel construction provides product durability
- Years of reliable service!
- Q & A
This Ebac DD1200 220V industrial desiccant dehumidifier outperforms any other in this category. It's an outstanding performer and completely reliable.
3 Phases of Moisture Removal
This Ebac DD1200 220V industrial desiccant dehumidifier offers 3 distinct phases of moisture removal for personalized use. Choose a setting and keep your business moisture free.
Stainless Steel Construction
This Ebac industrial desiccant dehumidifier is made from durable stainless steel to provide years of high performance dehumidifying. Commercial grade parts are made to last!
Low Temperature Capabilities
This Ebac DD1200 220V industrial desiccant dehumidifier is made to operate in extremely low temperatures. Using a PTC heater to generate warm air and provide effective drying, your business is good hands.
This unit uses Silica Gel to dehumidify the area. Together the PTC heater and Silica Gel wheel provides efficient and effective moisture control.
- Model: DD1200-220V
- Product Type: 220 Volt Industrial Desiccant Dehumidifier
- Product Dimensions: L: 28.00" x W: 23.00" x H: 56.00"
- Product Weight: 200.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Red/Stainless Steel
- Application: Removes moisture from commercial areas
- Voltage: 220 volts
- Amps: 30 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Noise Level: 67 dB
- Dehumidification Capacity: 562 pints per day
- Dehumidification Technology: Dessicant
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Drainage Options: Manual , Continuous
- Carrying Handle: No
- Air Filter: Yes
- Casters: No
- Control Type: Electronic
- Suitable for Automobile Use: No
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Wall Mountable: No
- Compact to work in restricted areas
- Electronic controls for easy use
- Ideal for factories, warehouses and more
- Includes 82% active Silica Gel
- Includes a high capacity heater to dry the air
- Works in extremely low temperatures